I’m a time management coach for overachievers. I help women who look like they have everything going for them –but are actually suffering in silence– to give up their need for approval and start living the life that they truly want.
You may decide to work with me because:
- you take on waaaay too much, hoping to prove you’re fit for the job
- you say “Sure!” when you mean “Hell No” because you can’t stand to let people down
- you spend more time worrying about your to-do list than actually getting shit done
- your need to complete “just one more project” is starting to drive a wedge between you and your partner
- you’re starting to have panic attacks thinking about all that there is to do
- You feel fed up with having to take care of everything yourself, but you can’t bring yourself to ask for help
Coaching is my way of helping you to give yourself the same time, care and compassion that you give so freely to others. As your Delicious Living Coach, I will help you unlearn years of “Good Girl” conditioning so you can finally take off the SuperWoman cape and spend your time on shit that matters.
Below are my 2 favorite ways to work with clients. If you have other ideas of how I can be a resource for you, please submit a request for a workshop or training on my Contact Page.
Fierce, Free & Flourishing: This 90-day one-on-one coaching program is perfect for the type A overachiever who wants to take back control of her schedule. You’ll learn how to implement my F.I.E.R.C.E. Formula for Burnout-proof Living into your daily life so you can enjoy more freedom, ease,and peace of mind. During our time together, you will
- identify and eliminate the mental blocks that keep you overcommitted
- acquire tools to stay focused, clear, and motivated throughout the day
- establish systems, practices and routines to help you get out of your head and into work that matters.
Submit your application here.
VIP Day: 3 hours–in person or via Skype– of intensive work (mind mapping, visualization exercises, action planning, and accountability) on one major topic, obstacle, or project.During our session, you will:
- explore the real reason you never seem to have enough time
- get your thoughts out of your head and onto paper
- learn critical time management strategies for getting more done in less time
- uncover strengths, resources, and opportunities available to create the success you want
- create a plan to free up time and energy for the deep work you want to be doing